Drinking of water is essential for all. Proper water intake can prevent dehyderation, clean out the whole body, constipation and promote healing processes of body to keep it healthy. Beverages which are high in calories can also help in controlling weight. Water is healthier and one must make it a habit to drink water daily to get all benefits of it.
Water therapy is quite popular these days to treat many diseases. Water can give you magical effect if it is drunk properly and adequately. Cold water will take energy away from the body and burn some calories also. Your requirement of water is drastically changed in accordance with the climate changes.
How Much Water To Drink Daily?
Body maintains temperature and other metabolic activities with the water. The person feels thirsty when body calls for water. Body requires more water intake in summers than winters. It varies from person to person depending on his weight, activity level and climate conditions. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water to keep you fitter and active. Drink more water in summers. Never ignore the water thirst and quench it immediately to avoid bodily problems. All these water requirements are applied similarly for the children or kids as well.
Try to get purified water which is good in taste as well. You may carry your water in a bottle or container wherever you are skipping water. It also prevents any unwanted consequences.
Fruits Containing High Water Percentage
Juices of lemons or limes can be added in your water to make it tastier and healthier. Even cucumber slices or some mint leaves may be added in a pitcher to keep it overnight to take its benefits. Fruits like watermelon can also be made a part of intake. This contains more than ninety two percent water by weight. Cranberry juice is another option of water intake.
Health Benefits of Water
- Water contains no fat, no calories, no carbs and no sugar and is the best way to lose weight.
- It can lower the risk of heart attack and prolong the life of a man.
- It is a good source of energy. Less water intake can lead to fatigue, muscle weakness, dizziness and many other symptoms.
- Dehydration can be one of the reasons of headaches and water intake can cure it properly.
- Skin problems can be cured and water brings glow on the face as well.
- A digestive system is improved by water and stomach acid problem gets improved too.
- Toxins and waste products are flushed out of body with the use of water.
- Water can reduce risk of cancer, breast cancer and bladder cancer.
- It is better to hydrate before, during and after exercise.
- It is an excellent habit of drinking water daily just after awakening early morning. It loses weight, keeps you young and away from many diseases.
Precautions and Important Tips about Water
1. Excessive water intake can make you to get up at night to urinate and it is better to empty yourself before going to bed.
2. Persons with heart problem, high blood pressure and kidney problem must consult their doctor while taking excessive water.
3. Avoid drinking water while eating your meals, it can disturb your digestion.
4. Elderly person should avoid excessive water intake because they may find problem in going to bathroom frequently.
5. Gatorade and electrolyte drinks contain acetic acid which increases tooth decay, it may be avoided.
6. Always, water must be drunk in sitting and comfortable posture. Water consumed in hurry and in standing position, leads many adverse consequences of health.