Asthma is a disease of inflammatory disorder of airflow. The symptoms of asthma are seen in producing wheezing sound, cough, and extreme difficulty in breathing. Some natural herbs are extremely useful in curing it efficiently and safely. The immune system of the body should be made strong in order to cure this disease. The food and respiratory allergies are actually increasing inflammation and reactivity of the bronchial tissues.
Ginger: This is easily available in the kitchen and is anti-inflammatory and fine cure against asthma. It can be taken in the form of tea or raw form to get treatment of asthma. Fresh ginger juice mixed with honey helps a lot in cough.
Yerba Mate: This herb is extremely useful in curing asthma. It can stimulate the adrenal glands to release corticosteroids which reduces inflammation. This will help in getting airways relaxed and dilate the bronchial passages.
Ephedra Herb: This herb is really helping in curing asthma but it should not be used by the patients who are suffering from high blood pressure or heart problem.
Licorice Root: It is considered the great detoxifier to treat this disease. The patients with high blood pressure should avoid using it.
Green Tea or Black Tea: It is a fine remedy of asthma to take tea whether it is black of green. The chemical that is contained in both kinds of teas is theophylline which keeps the bronchial tubes relaxed. This is very effective remedies of asthma.
More Herbal Asthma Treatments
- Chammomile The tea of this herb contains an antihistamine which is very effective in curing this problem.
- Elderberry can relieve nasal congestion and treatment of asthma is quite useful.
- Ephedra is really beneficial in opening bronchial passages and relief is got from congestion.
- Hyssop is very effective when the tea of this herb is taken and the respiratory congestion is relieved by its usage.
- Lobelia is taken in capsules or tincture to get help in reducing inflammation and bronchial tissue get relaxed.
- Mullein Oil is fine in getting relief in cough and clearing bronchial tubes.
- Nettle is good herb to give relief from respiratory problems. It is antibiotic, anti-inflammatory.
- Grindelia is taken in the form of tea and is quite useful in curing asthma disease.
- Astragalus is extremely helping in treating this disease.
- Ashvagandha herb is also very beneficial in treating the asthma.
- Borage leaf and seed oil can help in curing this disease.
- Horehound is good in giving relief to respiratory system.
- Ma Huang is bronchial reliever.
- Siberian Ginseng is a fine cure for this problem.
- Yerba Santa helps in treating this disease.
- Peppermint tea is very effective in this treatment.
- Mix honey with basil leaves to get quick relief.
- Mix turmeric powder with honey to treat this problem quickly.
- Mix few basil leaves with black peppers to get relief.
Above mentioned are the best possible natural home remedies to get relief from asthma. These techniques are to be adopted in daily life.